2010年4月20日火曜日

Journal# April 14th. Punctual!


In the morning, I went shopping two super market to buy foods that I would use to cook. When I came back home, it is 12:10. So I prepared my family's dinner in a hurry, eating my lunch. I have to go to the campus in Aoyama by 15:00. So I must leave my house by 13:30.

When my club activities started, I eas surprised at seeing members. I belong to the Aoyama Announce society. Aoyama Announce society has Christmas party in a year. Although I want to be an announcer, I am a DJ, like a personality of radio, in my club activities now. Today, there are no people in my DJ section except me. So I practice about talking. After club activities, Natsumi who is one of my friend, Satomi who is one of my senior, and I went to O-toya. O-toya is a kind of Jspsnese restaurant. In the restaulant, we talked obout communication between other people and love. I had great time. Dinner was very nice.

By 21:00, I had to go the hair salon in Omote-sando because I had to be taken my phptographs to carry their homepage. Photographig was over around 0:00 and I went back home in a hurry. Fortunately, I could took las train!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿