2010年4月20日火曜日

Journal# I work at...


It is so cold these days and I would like to be home every time. Since June last year, I work at Mos burger at Kokubunji and work at a cram school named TOMAS at Mitaka. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I work at Mos burger. And Thursday, I work at a TOMAS. When I work at Mos burger, I wear green uniform. I couldn’t do anything at first, I always worked extra hours because I was not able to finish my work. Now, I know how to do my work effectively and I like making French fried potatoes.

Mos burger’s foods are very delicious so I wanted to work there. Although I have eaten once, I thought so and now, I eat “Mos burger”, “Mos cheese burger” four times in a week. I like “Mos burger”, “Mos cheese burger”, “Teriyaki chicken burger”, “Roast deep-fried breaded cutlet burger”.

Last Saturday, when I was working, I thought I wanted to eat some of these. Then a foreigner came my shop and he can’t speak in Japanese, in fact, he can only speak in English. So I said him, “May I help you?”. While he was surprised at for a while, he spoke to me pointing a menu. He said “One French fried potato, please.” And I said “which size do you want?”. Then he answered “Large size, please.” I said “Sure.”. I was happy because I could talk with a foreigner in English.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿