2010年4月25日日曜日

Journal# April 18th. Hot Maccha Latte...


Last night, as I went back home and slept very late, I feel very tired this morning. I got up eight o'clock. then, I ate a breakfast in a hurry and I prepared to go out.

Now,my eye sight is very weak. When I was a highschool student, especially I was seventeen years old, my eye sight was very strong so my friends often envied me. However, within a year, my eye sight got very weak. At that time, I was called by the doctor in school. He said to me, " Your eye sight gets weak sudedenly. Let me see... Do you have something in mind?" But I answered, "No, nothing. I want to know why my eye sight become weak unexpectedly. Three years has passed since then, my sight gets weak more and more.

I bought contact lenses about three months ago. But since my eye sight got more weak than then, I could not see scenary and recognize my friends or my family. So I thought that I should go to the shop of contact lenses to let me change my contact lenses. I was told by the clerk of the shop, "If you feel your contact lenses don't work well, you can change your contact lenses no charge if it happened within three months since you bought it." So I had to go this shop by April 21th!!!!!!!!!!! However, I went to actually, the clerk of the shop said to me, " We are sorry but you need a medicalcertificate." So I could not change contactlenses. Wow!!! I was very shocked. I have to go tnot only the shop but eye hospital.

Then, I went to Dotour coffee shop and buy two hot maccha lattes. I took out them. After that, I went to other shop to buy cosmetics. When I came back home, my old sister was cooking a pizza. We ate it with us drinking hot mavvha latte.

Tomollow is holiday! Yeah!!!! So I want to do every thing for example, home work, cleaning, going to eye hospital etc... These days I feel uncomfortable because I thought about some thing which I always be troubled. So I would like to be busy not to think of deeply.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿