2010年4月27日火曜日

Journal# April 19th. walking...


Today, it is bad bad day for me. May be,the bull and blood type A had bad fates.

I had to pay two million yen as the cost of studying in Aoyama Gakuin University. Although I went to the post office near my house, a clerk said to me "You can not draw one million because this account is your father's. If you have a letter of attorney, you can draw the money." Of course, you know, I did not have a letter of attorney, so I understood that I could not draw. Hahaha!!!That's a pity! Yes I think so. then, I asked a clerk whether there are ways that I can draw the money. The clerk answered if you know the identification number, you can draw money with ATM. Although I am free today, because I would be busy this week, I would like to draw money. So I use ATM. Unfortunately, I made a mistake. The number which I typed was wrong so I was locked by ATM. I saw I was sooooooooooooooo stupid!!!

Then, I went to the Hitomi Ganka Clinic. It is a hospital especially eyes. The doctor measured my eye sight again and again. So I feel strange. I was told unbelievable thing. The doctor said, " I regret to say that but.... We can not measure your eye sight. Your right eye is a cornea astigmatism. This is an unusual case. If your contact lenses will be changed, you can not see or recognize around you. So I made hard contact lenses. I used soft contact lenses until now. For the first time when I put hard contact lenses in my eyes, I could not put up with the pain and I could not open my eyes because of pain. However, about twenty minutes has passed, I could open my eyes. This hard contact lenses cost me thirty thousand yen. It is too expensive for me but if I don't buy hard contact lenses, I would be very confused so I bought. These days, I had to pay the cost which my junior eat and drink and I have to buy textbooks. So I have no money...

Tomorrow, I have a class from two hour, I am very happy. When I have a class from one hour, I need to leave my house very early and I could not sit down the seat in the train. So I like a class which starts two period. I'll do my best!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿