2010年4月27日火曜日

Journal# April 20th. Confidence and Force...


This is a very beautiful picture,isn't it? When I watch this picture, the picture reminded me of United Kingdom and I miss that country very much. This picture give me courage whenever I see. Yesterday, I slept very late. It was about 4 o'clock. So I was very sleeeeeeeepy! Last night, I talked with one of my friend and I cried. I am ablubberer but these days, especially I cry. I would like to be a strong person. Today, I saw this picture when I was feeling depressed and I was given this picture energy.

I should have got up early and I had to read the novel in English. But last night I went to bed so late and I could not get up early. I thought that i would like to do my best for IE class this year!!!! Last year, as for the first time everything I studied and did, there are many thing I could not do with all my energies. So this year, I want to do! I kept my diary every day in Japanese. So now, I translate my diary in English.I really want great grades this year. On the contrary, last year, I really want credit. Getting great grades, for example, AA or A is my aim.

Today, I have four classes, two hours Integrated English Core, a mathematical principle of our daily life, and an outline of American literature. last week, in the class, a mathematical principle of our daily life, there are many students so I could not sit down. About thirty students could not sit down. But today, there are more students than last week. Surprisingly, over two hundred students were in the class!! So the teacher was confused and he got angry. Then he said, "If you were absent last week, please go out this class! Many people come to this lass so that I can't handle with your grade!!!"However, no one went out the room. So he changed the room D214 to E101. E101 is very big room. Although the students who came to the class could sit down, many people were noisy, so the professor got angry and he shout again and again. I think people should not or must not speak when they attend the class because the students who go to the class in earnest can not hear the professor's voice. In this class, I was excited and I remembered mathematics and my high school hood.
Five period, I attend the class, the outline of American literature. I like this class very much and i respect the professor. Professor explain about the outline of American literature very fast but he never bites his tongue!! My dream is to be an announcer so I practice tongue twister every day. However, I could not speak so fast like the professor. He speak very fast not only Japanese but also English. I want to know how to speak so fast. In this class, although the teacher speak so fast, he does not distribute any paper, so we, the students attend this class, have to write down what the professor said. But I enjoy since I feel a sense of accomplishment. The title of this diary is the just one which I really want now. Am I a rapacity as I want two?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿