2010年4月29日木曜日

Journal# April 21st. Happy Set...


Today, as I challenged amikomi which is hair style, my friends asked me " What happened to you? Do you have a special event today?" . Actually, I did that for some reason, I feel embarrassment. But when I was a high school student in Fukuoka, I changed my hair style every day. Yes, EVERY DAY!!! At that time one of the my friends introduce every one "she changes her hair style everyday."

Anyway, I have no class today, I go to the Mitsubisi Tokyo UFJ bank to transfer my school educational expenses. I was so careful not to have my bag snatched on the street. Today, I carried one million yen. So I was nervous a little.

Since I feel hungry, I had a lunch at MacDonald in Kokubunji. Since I had a discount thicket, I decided ask Happy set. This is for kids so when one asks this set, one can get a toy. When clerk in the shop ask " Which toys do you want?" I don't mind getting anything so I answered " No5, please." Then, the clerk said to me, "We are very sorry but now, you can choose No.1 to No.3. You can not choose No.5. So please choose again." I was so embarrassed because I must be seemed a person who really want the toy.

By the way, do you know what is this in the picture? This is a DJ licence card!!! This card seems having function of credits. But in fact, it does not have. In March, I have a test about DJ, and I have passed the examination, I could get this card!!!! Yeah!

It's Wednesday so I practice DJ, free talk etc in Aoyama Gakuin University's campus in Shibuya. My club, Aoyama Announcement Society do our activities on Wednesday and Saturday. Today, I did mixer without any practice. Mixer is a person who adjust BGM or the volume of music when a DJ is speaking. Fortunately, I did not make any mistakes. So I feel ease. By June, I had to do DJ about Music Album. I haven't made up my mind which music album I introduce yet.

Today, three students join Aoyama Announcement Society!! So I was so excited! Fut her more, one of them would like to be an announcer!!! As I also want to be an announcer, I will do my best!!

When I came home with my friends, we are presented Red Bull. It is a kind if drink. Although I drink it for the first time, it's taste very good. Yoshino and I ate a cream puff in Shibuya. It's very very delicious!!! We take Inokashira train Shibuya to Kichijoji. These days, I am very surprised at Tyuo line because it is always delayed. After I arrived at Kokubunji Station, I bought hard contact lenses and Music album. I bought aiko's album. I like her, her voice, her lyrics, her songs and her melody very much. Please do listen her songs!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello, Michiko! Thank you for comment in my blog! Your journals have many contrivances, so it is interesting to read! I would like to come here and read your blog regularly:)

    返信削除
  2. Great job. Keep up the good work! Like your pictures too

    返信削除