2010年7月6日火曜日

Journal# July 5th. You resemble doll...


Yesterday, I met my senior. He said to me, you resemble doll. You may appear CG animation! ....What did he mean?
Does not my face have realty?
Then, I said to my senior, No way! but he took the picture of me when I was watching movie and he showed it to me. This is the just picture.
Then, I thought...
怖ッッッ!!!!(゜△゜;)笑
In the summer, my club, Aoyama Announcement Society has a big event. It is Summer Camp! During it, we have a test of our courage. You know, 肝試し... I really hate ghost. In this picture, I look like a ghost, so I thought I want to play the roll Ghost!lol If I do that, I can spend time without feeling scared.

While I talked with my senior, he said your face does not have realty. From then, in my head, one song has been playing. Listen carefully, from 1:44. This song is sang by perfume. Electron world. they sing, " Even your existence has no realty." So, My theme song is Electron world from now!!!lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿