2010年7月24日土曜日

Journal# Perfume∞Arashi...


Did you watch?

Did you watch?!

Did you watch!

This TV program is ひみつの嵐ちゃん. It is a really interesting program. This time, the guest was perfume!!!!!!! I love perfume! Moreover, perfume danced with Arashi! I like Syo Sakurai, but after I watched this, I thought Mr. Aiba was cool. And I thought that the members of Arashi dances very well and they commit to memory the arrangement of dance so fast!!!! I thought they are a professional not only singers but also dancers! Furthermore! This song is Chocolate Disco!!!!!! I love this song and I will dance this song this summer! Anyway, let's watch!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Sorry, I didn't watch... but my mother watches that program every week. hahaha

    返信削除
  2. i haven't watch that nice show yet!!
    I had to study for Reading test so that i gave up to watch it. X(
    I like both artist!!! It was a super corraboration, i think!!!!!
    Especially i like Aiba chan. Aiba chan cannnot dance well, but he always tries to do his best.
    I want to dance Chocolate Disco with ...... U★

    返信削除