2010年7月30日金曜日

Journal# July 25th. Shiodome...




Today, I went to Ask which is announcement school of TV Asahi. I didn't sleep until 5 o'clock because I was writing my report, but I don't know why, I have slept! When I got up, it was already 8:35, while I had to leave my home at 9 o' clock! I was really surprised at the fact. So I prepared in a hurry and I went for Gaien-Mae. I arrived at Ask in time. Today, our teacher was the announcer of TV Asahi!!! I was really excitedヽ(≧▽≦)/ In practise, he said to me “Your skill of 鼻濁音 is perfect!” So I was very very glad to hear that!
After school, my senior came to Gaien-Mae and he took me to Shiodome. Have you ever been there? If you haven't, you should drop on to! There is the studio of 日テレ and now, they hold event! But I did not know the fact.. When we reached 日テレ, he said we had a chance to meet to the members of Aoyama Announcement Society. There are some seniors and youngers. They worked at 日テレ!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿