2010年7月24日土曜日

Journal# July 22nd. the Last IE class...

It was also hot and when I reached Fuchinobe, I saw the unbelievable sight. According to the thermometer, it was 37 degree. Hey, you guys, when I watched, it was 11:00 yet. Too hot to live!!!!!!lol Today, we had the last IE class°・(ノД`)・°But! Tyuo-line was late, I was nearly late so I ran very hard!!!!! I could not stop pouring sweat from my body/(^o^)\lol When I arrived at the class room, a lot of my friends said to me“ You had your hair cut! It suits you!” I was very glad to hear thatヽ(≧▽≦)/ I miss my friends, member of same IE class and James. Ya, I think everyone must think that James is Great teacher!

After school, I met Shiori and we went to Jonathan which was a kind of family restaurant in Fuchinobe. We talked with a lot! This is a pri-kura which was taken two weeks ago so my hair was long! lol
Tonight, my mother presented me dolls, Rirakkuma! Those are very cute, aren't those? My mother said to me, these bears wear head phones and as I am a DJ, these may suit me. I was really happy! Ya!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿