2010年7月30日金曜日

Journal# July 26th. Tokyo Disney Sea...

I went Tokyo Disney Sea with my senior for the first time in my life! Although I wanted to go to Tokyo Disney Sea a long time ago, I did not visit there. So I was excited this time before our going! We met in the morning at Maihama and then, we took the train for TDS. Have you ever taken this train? In the left part in my blog, there is the picture which I took in the train. Can you see?The shape of all the windows and straps(つり革) was Mickey///
These are very cute, isn't it?
Some minutes later,we arrived at Tokyo Disney Sea. This is the first object you could see after you enter. Though you can't see in the picture, the surface of the earth, water was falling!
It was very very beautiful and I felt mysterious! There were many people who took the picture in front of this object!

At night, we had a dinner.
Can you see?
This is the only shop which sells hamburger in Tokyo Disney Sea! I ate like a sandwitch. When I was watching the menu, I noticed! Although they showed ' What this menu was made from?', they did not show us pictures so we could not imagine what was that. I ordered something to eat.



We tried a lot of attractions but as it was very hot, we took rest a long time!!!!lol
I like Tower of Teller the best! Have you ever took that? It is very very exciting Attraction! If you have never, you should do! ! I recommend you take this attraction(^^)
Of cours other attractions are also good.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿