2010年7月14日水曜日

Journal# June 23rd. Pinch...

It is very hot these days!!! This morning, I thought I forgot something but I don't know what is that! While I was taking the train, the idea came upon me. Today, I have final exam!!!!! Wow!! As I forgot it, of course, I did not study at all!!!!!!!!!!! PANIC!! PINCH!!! But I thought... Someone says pinch is chance(`・ω・´) So!!!! Pinch is chance! I look back my past and I noticed I have never studied before the test! So I thought Good Luck!!!!lol Actually, I managed to do my test, may be. The rage of test is 40 pages in the text book but only 4 paragraphs are used in the test. I asked my friends who lived foreign countries many years “What parts are difficult, do you think?” Then, my friends answered two pages. To my surprise, those sections were used. Wow!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿