2010年6月5日土曜日

Journal# May 6th. Crazy...


Today, it is 29℃. Two weeks ago, it was 2℃ at the same time today. It's really crazy!

I joined the practise which MC section practiced. MC section is the section which makes variety programs. They are very fun!!!

This time, they will do American variety!!! Although I refer to American, it is not real. It is based on an image which Japanese have for American.

During after school, I taught one of my friend the theory of music. He is absent that class several times.

After practise, Yoshino, Chisa, and I went to Jonathan at Fuchinobe. We talked a lot with eating. Mainly, we talked about love. I think that loving someone and being loved are very difficult. The occasionally which I meat someone is very important. If I had met him another time, I may not have loved him.

Anyway, it is time I have to go back home because the last train almost leave. Tomorrow, I have the class at 9:00.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿