2010年6月18日金曜日

Journal# May 28th. Busy...


I took some medicine and pain with my throat became better. Today, I went to Aoyama Campus for recording radio drama. I play the roll, a girl who was eight years old. My dialog begins 先生聞いて! あたしね、逆上がりできるようになったんだょ! ヽ(≧▽≦)/ Anyway, it represents happiness and she is very childish, of cource so it is difficult for me to play the roll.

After recording was over, although I listen to my voice recorded, I don't know whose voice was that. It was very interesting.

During the lunch time, I attended the meeting because I would appear the program of variety. One of my friend said to me, she hardly thought I was chosee the person who appeared the variety program.

After I finished eating lunch, I saw the script which my friend, Hiromi made. She is very very funny. I like her very much.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿