2010年6月10日木曜日

Journal# May 14th. Tama...



I finished prepareing my presentation, reading novels written in English, and writing my essay so I feel very happy now!!! I began to think I could work at Mos Burger very hard

Tomorrow, I will have festival! Its name is All Aoyama. Do you know what it is? It is a festival which we, the members of Aoyama Announcement Society appear. We are going to do DJ, Radio Drama, and Program of Variety. I will do the roll called Shoumei. I have to turn off and on light during programs and I also have to adjust. I'll do my best!!!

Today, I also got up late. I woke up 7:20 so I have to go to school without making myself up. My friends who belong to the same noticed that I did not make up so I felt embarrassed.

These days, I noticed I can not understand English which has American accent so I want to do that.

I love cats very much and when I came back home, I saw this cat near my house. I called this cat Tama. It is very cute, isn't it? Tama is'the most famous cat's name in Japan.

Then, I go to work!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿