2010年5月17日月曜日

Jurnal# April 28th. Birthday...

Today, I woke up to find receiving a lot of e-mail so I was very confused and I thought that I had done something bad. Actually, it is my birthday today and I forgot the fact completely. Haha...! I am surprised at the fact that I am already twenty years old now. I think that teenagers and over twenty years old are completely different. In Japan, people who are over twenty years old are thought as adults. When we are over twenty years old, we can buy drink and smoke. The biggest ine is... If you do a crime, your picture would be carried on the news papers and watched TV. Your face and your name will be announced. Till you are nineteen years old, you are saved by the low. I believe that we should have a sense of responsibility. Anyway, I thanks for people who send me an e-mail and a message on mixi. I was very glad to the fact many people remember my birthday.

Today, I went to the hair salon in Omotesando to dye my hair more bright colour again in the morning and in the afternoon, I went to Aoyama campus to practice. Then, I met friends who belong to Aoyama Announcement Society. When I was arrived at the room in which we practiced, my friends congratulated on me so I felt very happy.

Because I have never dyed my hair, everyone was surprised at when they saw me. I wouldn't have dyed my hair, I thought I could dye hair only now! So I did.

This is the picture of my hair salon. I like it!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿