2010年5月4日火曜日

Journal# April 26th. Cafe × Ash...

Today, I went to Harajuku to dye my hair.The 計画的無計画!! It means I have a plan that I don't have a plan. Haha... I thiught that I would follow the person who talked to me. Yesterday before, I asked my friends in Aoyama Annoncement Society, "If I am going to be dyed my hair, what color will be suit me?" Although I asked five people separately, all of them answered "May be golden hair will suit you!" I was very surprisd at this answer. But if I dye my hair black to gold, I have to quit my part-time job, so I let dye hair ash. Do you know ash? This color contain green and blue.

After I went to hair salon, I had lunch, little late. It seems very delicious, isn't it? This cake's name is "berry berry cheese cake". In this cake, there are three kind of berry fruits. Can you see? And top of the fruits, there is cheese. This is very very delicious.

Look at this picture, left. This is the just cafe I went to. This cafe exsists Omotesando and I took this picture with mycell phone. This semed little, pretty, cute, and fshionable. I had a good time in this shop. In this shop, all small articles were cute. article means 小物. Although I ate berry berry cheese cake, there are a lot of kind of cakes and drinks. After I had hot cake, as I had enough time to do something, I went toFirst kitchen. Do you know First kitchen? First kitchen is one of the first food shop. Since all foods were so delicious, I ate too much and I felt nausea. Today, I took Oda-kyu line for the first time in my life. I took it from Shinjuku for Machida. There were many people in the train so I felt more nausea.

I had an appointment that I went to Mug-Mog which is a store Ai works at with my friends. We talked each other about love, daily life, club activities and so on. We ate dinner and it was very very delicious. I laughd at very much and I had good time.
I spoke to Dori and Udusaki for the first time.This meeting is called Dori-kai. As all of this members belong to the course of Britain and America Literature, we warmed up when we talked about the teachers in our course. This semester, I'll do my best so that I get good grades.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿