2010年5月3日月曜日

Journal# April 25th. BBQ...


Today,AAS(Aoyama Announcement Society) has BBQ event! I talked with Mr. Murakami who is one year younger than me and he is the only person that has pierced earring in boys belonging to AAS. He said to me, "I believe I have met you before I have joined AAS." So I answered, "Let me see... I think so too." He said, " Oh really? Where have we met before?" I said, " You resembles Takumi who works Mos Burger shop near my house." He said," Haha! He is completely other person to me. Have your picture insert into Magazine or brochure of Aoyama Gakuin University?" I said, " May be not." However, I feel that I have met him somewhere and some time.

About fifty people belng to Aoyama Announcement society. So we were divided into eight groups when we were doing BBQ and eating. As thee are many boys in my group, our group finished eating very early. In fact, our foods were half of other groups'. We are very surprised at and shocked. I ate a lot but as I could not communicate with new stdents, I'm sorry for that.

After the BBQ, Anzu, Chisa, Hiromi and I ate ice cream. It was very delicious!!! When Yoshino and I went back home, we wrote journal, this blog, very hard in the train. We are very silent and we wrote in English earnestly.

At night, my family went to a curry shop. Its name is PANAS. Is it seemes very delicious, isn't it? Actually, it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo delicious!!!!!!! Can you see what is that in this picture, left part? This is nan bread. You see, it was very very big!!! But it cost me only 300 yen! It is quite cheep and that was very delicious. I love this green curry. It was based on spinach. It was mild rather than hot. I am looking forward to going this shop again☆

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿