2010年8月9日月曜日

Journal# August 7th. Edo-gawa Fireworks...




\Good evening/



I went to see Fireworks in Edo-gawa! They were very beautiful! I took a lot of pictures and these were two of them.

Can you see? These are very beauiful, aren't they? I was very moved but while I was watching fireworks, I nearly cried. Although fireworks were wonderful, they fade out soon. Very very fragile. However, people never forget their beauty.

I could see firworks in front of them! There were so many people that we could not sit down anywhere but we continued to look for the place we could sit down, so finally, we were able to find! Moreover, the place was great! I could see fireworks cleary.
I also wore Yukata today. This yukata is different from that I wore yesterday. My hair style was different too. I want to go to Fireworks display next year too!

1 件のコメント:

  1. what's going on? u r so cute as ever. :) i wanna wear Yukataaaaaaaa! i have no plan to wear it. that's about... i can't do by myself :P but i watched Sumidagawa River Fireworks at Minami-Senju wiz my friends. i feel summer comes! <33

    返信削除