2010年8月9日月曜日

Journal# August 6th. Aoyama Announcement society...




\Hello Everybody/

August 7th, Our club, Aoyama Announcement Society has the event! We shot off fire works along the Tama river. So I wore Yukata, a kind of Japanese Kimono. I set my hair by myself in the morning and I went to hair salon to have Yukata wear. It is very difficult for me to wear Yukata! In the Afternoon, I met my senior and we had lunch together. Do you know Pomu-no-Ki? It is a restaurant which makes omelet containing fried rice. I ate. Very delicious! so I recommend u eat!


After that, we went to Hutako Shinchi to meet members of Aoyama Announcement Society. As I did not see them sometimes, I was really glad to meet them! When I was watching pictures, I noticed... i did not smile!!!!!!!(°口°;) Oh my god!!!!!lol But I really enjoyed setting off fireworks with my companies!
This is my hair. But.. I wanna return my hair color. I mean, I want to dye my hair color black!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿